LASER OPTICS V2 GOLF PUTTING TRAINING LASER
The Laser Optics (v 2.0) golf putting laser provides amazing feedback on aim at address, ball starting direction, improves target line perception and works equally well on straight and breaking putts. On/off is activated by remote control by the player, caddie or coach and the device has around a six hour battery life. Ideally used indoors but the laser can be seen in shaded areas outside or late afternoon.
The Laser Optics product replaces a chalk or elevated line and provides for a fun and exciting practice environment with the laser line staying on the ball continuously on a straight putt. With a breaking putt the player, caddie or coach can see if the ball actually started on the correct line and then is able to get a true and accurate reference of how much any given putt breaks.
The Laser Optics device can be either positioned on the target line behind the player to help provide feedback on face angle at address or it can be positioned at the hole end of a putt to provide accurate feedback on true start line. The Laser Optics (v 2.0) golf laser can also be used to assist in clubface and body alignments as well as target perception in the full golf swing.
This feature works best in a indoor golf training space where the player can also see a simulation of shot played through technology such as Foresight Sports GC Quad or GC2 with FSX software. Practicing in this fashion helps a player to get a feel and to see the target line for all shots including fades, draws and straight shots.
Top 10 Reasons To Use Your Laser Optics Golf Putting Aid
- Develops precise putter face aim at address
- Helps players set up with parallel alignments
- Verifies ball starting direction
- Great training on straight putts as the laser line stays on the ball the entire ball roll
- Amazing feedback on breaking putts as players can see true start direction
- Shows golfers how much putts actually break due to slope
- Helps to improve target line perception
- Makes practice fun and challenging
- Can be used indoors or outdoors, night or day, home or office or practice putting green
- Convenient to use, very short set up time