The Laser Optics Deluxe (v 3.0) golf putting training aid is a great addition to any player or coaches golf improvement tools. The latest product from Laser Optics includes a built in USB charger kit plus two rechargeable batteries, a remote control that can be used by player, caddie or friend to assess putter aim that can be used from any angle. The battery can last up to 5 hours of continuous use.
It also includes a tripod for accurate placement of laser to target which can be placed either on the target line behind the player or behind the hole projecting towards the ball.
The Laser Optics Deluxe is a great training aid that provides the golfer with feedback on face aim at address, parallel alignment with feet and body and most importantly is able to show the golfer if the ball is in fact starting on the desired target line. The Laser Optics product can also be used at night time at a driving range or teaching facility to aid in alignment for full swing practice.
Top 10 Reasons To Use Your Laser Optics Golf Putting Aid
- Develops precise putter face aim at address
- Helps players set up with parallel alignments
- Verifies ball starting direction
- Great training on straight putts as the laser line stays on the ball the entire ball roll
- Amazing feedback on breaking putts as players can see true start direction
- Shows golfers how much putts actually break due to slope
- Helps to improve target line perception
- Makes practice fun and challenging
- Can be used indoors or outdoors, night or day, home or office or practice putting green
- Convenient to use, very short set up time